Sunday, January 20, 2013

How to reinstall windows vista 64 bit without the cd?

Q. Because of computer errors I am going to reinstall windos vista. But windows vista was preinstalled on my laptop so I have no cd but I have a product key. How do I install it again.

A. Vista has a built-in Recovery option from F8 @ power-up...

How to do partition on notebook with windows vista?
Q. Recently I purchased one note book with windows vista. It is not allowing me to install a Flexlm license software. I am getting error 1920. "you dont have previlage to start system security services"

Vista is not allowing me to install the Flexmlm license server.
I am planning split my hard drive and load Windows Xp in that new parttion. Then I can easily install this software on WindowsXP.

Any body can please reply to this mail

A. see this page for partitioning instructions:
http://vistarewired.com/2007/02/16/how-to-resize-a-partition-in-windows-vista/

but before you do that, navigate to the the installer of the software you're having trouble with, 'right click' it and choose 'run as administrator' - windows may just be stopping you from installing it because it thinks you're not authorized.

Computer is wiped clear of all memory after reinstalling Windows Vista. How do I fix this?
Q. My brother's computer had an error as the computer was booting up telling him to reinstall Windows Vista. He did this and now all of our files are gone and we cannot even connect to a network to access the internet. I've even tried a system restore.


Is there any way we can reconnect to our network or better yet, retrieve our old files again?

A. What your brother did? If he deleted all the partitions while installing Vista means, you lost all files forever. Also if u kept your files in C drive means(like my documents,desktop), again you lost it.

What type of internet connection you are using? Try to install Lan driver or WLand driver(deponds on your type of internet connection) and connect to internet. Or simply do some configurations according to your internet type. Mind has nothing to do. I install Lan driver and then i connect my modem to browse. thats all

For more info, visit http://allstuffhere4u.blogspot.com/

Will Windows 7 have less errors than Windows Vista when trying to install older games?
Q. I have a computer running Windows Vista and I keep running into errors and issues when installing my games for Windows 98 or Windows 95. Would upgrading to Windows 7 take care of some of those issues and errors with the old computer games?

A.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment