Monday, January 28, 2013

How do I move my windows vista taskbar to the bottom?

Q. I have a windows vista computer and my taskbar(that one with the windows menu and stuff like the sites ur on) went to the top of the screen some how. How do i move it back to the bottom. The taskbar is unlocked.

A. 1. Unlock the Windows Vista Taskbar.

2. With the taskbar unlocked, click and hold on an empty area of the taskbar with the left mouse button, then move your mouse up, down, left, or right.

3. Release the mouse button when you are finished with your selection.

4. Re-lock the taskbar when done.

Can I put a windows vista hard drive in a windows xp computer?
Q. I just have a windows vista hard drive and I have a sony vaio xp computer, and I want to know if I can put the drive in here and use both. If I can, how do I do it.

A. You can use the drive but it must be formatted and prepared with vista again to run on the Sony, ie You must reload windows vista after putting the drive in, unless it was used before it that exact same system.

What's the difference between windows vista 32 bit and windows vista 64 bit. Which is better?
Q. What's the difference between windows vista 32 bit and windows vista 64 bit. Which is better? Also why would they rellease the 64bit version knowing that a lot of applications aren't compatable with the 64bit. Also drivers as well can not be downloaded for the 64bit because it isn't compatable yet. When will this be fixed? It just doesn't make since they would allow the 64 bit to come out with all of these conflicts with other applications,drivers, etc....?

A. Windows Vista 64 bit is designed to run on 64 bit hardware. With 32 bit hardware you can only have 4GB (actually 3.3GB) of RAM whereas with 64 bit you can have 128GB of RAM. This should help you just a little. Others will finish this for you.

wdw

What's the difference between Windows Vista Home and Ultimate? What makes Windows Ultimate so special?
Q. Please provide details such as the type of programs, games, etc. My main question is what does windows vista ultimate offer that the rest of the windows vista's like Home Premium don't.

A. you can use aero system on windows vista home basic, and in windows vista ultimate you have free software's for Business and stof like that.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment