Friday, January 18, 2013

How do i fix my windows vista business laptop i believe there is a registry error?

Q. So every time i turn on my windows vista home business laptop and AS SOON AS IT CONNECTS TO THE INTERNET a message pops up saying "windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart in exactly one minute. please save your work" i tried canceling it from connecting to the internet and the message doesn't pop up then. Even when i turn on the laptop in safe mode with networking as soon as it connects to the internet it says that same message. How can i fix this?
System restore does not work.
Yes it is legal.

A. Hi, why don't you check out the solution in the link below

I installed windows vista home premium and now everything is gone. How do I go back to how it was before?
Q. I previously had Windows Vista Home Basic. I installed the Home Premium, but when I installed it I could not upgrade so I chose clean installation. Now everything is gone, programs, webcam, default programs my Dell came with. How do I fix it!

A. You will have to reinstall all of your programs and files from a backup if you have them, as a clean install wipes these out.

Please refer to this link for more details- http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Installing-and-reinstalling-Windows-Vista

Jeff
Windows Outreach Team

How to fix my computer which is stuck on the Windows Vista Startup Screen?
Q. I have a HP Pavillion dv6700 with Windows Vista Premium and I don't know what's wrong. Occasionally, it might let me into safe mode but sometimes it just gets stuck on while loading the drivers. Once it let me into Windows Repair and I made a startup repair but that didn't help either.

I am fresh out of ideas. Could anyone please help?
Also, the startup screen isn't frozen, the bar just moves forever and ever.
And it never loads.

A. real simple stick in your window vista cd boot from cd at sytem startup from laptop it is diferent for each laptop it could f3 or f2 or f7 then slect vista repair it will repair your vista youll have to upgrade your computer to the the newest service pack because the oringinal service pack will be installed if you need further assistance email me

Why does my e machines with windows vista freeze at start up and let me only work in safe mode?
Q. Hello, i am using my emachines with windows vista, and all of a sudden, it wont work in normal mode and only safe mode. If it helps come up with a solution, i just hardwired my computer with a modem and wireless router opposed to be wireless and connecting off of my moms computer. So please i need my computer to work so if you know how to fix this, let me know.

A. Vista is Windows' way of spying on you

eMachines are from Mac

there might be a correlation here but I'm not quire sure



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment