Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hi can any one send me the complete list of viruses and windows vista registry errors.?

Q. Hi can any one send me the complete list of viruses and spywares and windows vista registry errors.

A. be real

http://support.microsoft.com/

How can i make a cd that is compatible with windows xp work with windows vista?
Q. I have a cd that came with one of my college books that helps you understand better and I installed it on my windows vista laptop just fine. But when I try to get it to run I get an error message. I looked at the book and it says the cd works with Microsoft Windows 95, 98SE, 2000, and XP. I wanted to know is there anything that I can do to make this cd work with vista?

A. It will not work with Vista.

jloveys@nycap.rr.com

How to reinstall windows vista 64 bit without the cd?
Q. Because of computer errors I am going to reinstall windos vista. But windows vista was preinstalled on my laptop so I have no cd but I have a product key. How do I install it again.

A. Vista has a built-in Recovery option from F8 @ power-up...

Computer is wiped clear of all memory after reinstalling Windows Vista. How do I fix this?
Q. My brother's computer had an error as the computer was booting up telling him to reinstall Windows Vista. He did this and now all of our files are gone and we cannot even connect to a network to access the internet. I've even tried a system restore.


Is there any way we can reconnect to our network or better yet, retrieve our old files again?

A. What your brother did? If he deleted all the partitions while installing Vista means, you lost all files forever. Also if u kept your files in C drive means(like my documents,desktop), again you lost it.

What type of internet connection you are using? Try to install Lan driver or WLand driver(deponds on your type of internet connection) and connect to internet. Or simply do some configurations according to your internet type. Mind has nothing to do. I install Lan driver and then i connect my modem to browse. thats all

For more info, visit http://allstuffhere4u.blogspot.com/



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment