Sunday, January 27, 2013

How do I ADD an link-able Icon onto my Desktop using WIN VISTA?

Q. I have lost my pre-posted link to this Y! Answers from my desktop.
How do I re-set this icon onto my desktop using WIN VISTA?

A. You should be able to right click on the page you want to link to and select Create Shortcut.
You will get an icon on your desktop that will open the page.

How do I Create a Folder to attach to my Gmail using Win VISTA?
Q. I am attaching a file inside of a folder to send using Gmail.
I use Widows VISTA - Home edition. How do I create this folder in Win VISTA?

A. You should know this. You're wearing that suit in your display picture as if you have all the answers.

Installed win7 on an HP touchsmart IQ512me and can't get back to win vista that came with the pc?
Q. Installed win7 on an HP touchsmart IQ512me and can't get back to win vista that came with the pc.
I tried the boot manager it showed up but there was no option to get back to vista.
Is there any way that I can get back to win vista that came with HP touchsmart IQ512me.
How to get recovers CDs without going to the HP service provider?

A. Which means you have replaced Vista with Windows 7 - so, unfortunately no way to go back without reinstalling from scratch.

How to disable Win Vista Firewall without admin rights?
Q. Hi! I need to turn a win vista firewall off on 'my' laptop but i dont have an administrator account. Is there any way? If there isnt i would really appreciate if someone could write a virus to disable the firewall!
And UAC is enableD!
:))) NOoo it is my school tablet and we want to kill time durin lunch time, and with the firewall enabled we cant play :((

A. Hmm if you don't have admin rights to a laptop and want to turn off the firewall then you are probably doing something illegal or tampering with something. There is no reason to disable vista's firewall because it doesn't block any legit connections only harmful ones. Contact the admin of the computer to help you disable it



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment