Friday, January 18, 2013

How can i fix a Windows Vista Computer Problem?

Q. Windows Vista Error. i was wondering if anybody has a solution to fix my problem. Every time i log in to the internet log in to my computer or open any program i get a (windows/system32ifxcardm32) problem says its missing code 31. i already did a virus scan. and lastly i did a computer checkup and it looks like i have bad driver but dont know how to fix it its diver(microsoft 6to4 adapter#3) missing code 31 please any help will be appreciated.

A. downgRade to xp or buy a mac pc, i can asure you, EVEN WARRANTY YOU THAT your windows vista problem will be solved forever

Hi can any one send me the complete list of viruses and windows vista registry errors.?
Q. Hi can any one send me the complete list of viruses and spywares and windows vista registry errors.

A. be real

http://support.microsoft.com/

How can i make a cd that is compatible with windows xp work with windows vista?
Q. I have a cd that came with one of my college books that helps you understand better and I installed it on my windows vista laptop just fine. But when I try to get it to run I get an error message. I looked at the book and it says the cd works with Microsoft Windows 95, 98SE, 2000, and XP. I wanted to know is there anything that I can do to make this cd work with vista?

A. It will not work with Vista.

jloveys@nycap.rr.com

How to reinstall windows vista 64 bit without the cd?
Q. Because of computer errors I am going to reinstall windos vista. But windows vista was preinstalled on my laptop so I have no cd but I have a product key. How do I install it again.

A. Vista has a built-in Recovery option from F8 @ power-up...



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment