Saturday, January 19, 2013

How to down grade windows 7 to vista error freeing space?

Q. When I insert the windows vista disc that came with my pc I get the following message:"This computer does not have enough space for temporary files.Windows instalatinon needs at least 450 MB of space on any pariton for temporary files.To install windows,free enough space and restart instaltion"?.How can I free space.I need to remove windows 7 beacuse it is not genuine and need to go back to vista but my pc is saying to free space.Any one help?

A. You can't install Vista from Win7, you have to boot with the Vista disk....
How to perform a clean install of Windows.

A clean installation consists of removing all data from your hard disk by reformatting your hard disk and reinstalling the operating system and programs to an empty (clean) hard disk.


Note: To boot from your Windows CD/DVD, the BIOS settings on your computer must be configured to do this. On start up keep tapping either F1, F2, F10,(Be Aware that some manufacturers use F10 for system recovery!) Esc, or Del, to enter the BIOS set-up. Look for "Drive configuration", "Boot order" or similar and make the CD/DVD drive the first boot device. Save settings and exit.

Start your computer from the Windows CD/DVD.
To do this, insert the CD/DVD into your CD/DVD drive, and then restart your computer.
When you see the "Press any key to boot from CD" message, press a key to start the computer from the CD/DVD.

At the Welcome to Setup screen, press ENTER to start Windows Setup and then press F8.

Follow the instructions on the screen to select and format (NTFS) a partition where you want to install Windows.

Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the Windows Setup.
You will be asked to enter "Regional and Language/Keyboard Settings" your serial/product key, then update and activate Windows.

Hi can any one send me the complete list of viruses and windows vista registry errors.?
Q. Hi can any one send me the complete list of viruses and spywares and windows vista registry errors.

A. be real

http://support.microsoft.com/

How can i make a cd that is compatible with windows xp work with windows vista?
Q. I have a cd that came with one of my college books that helps you understand better and I installed it on my windows vista laptop just fine. But when I try to get it to run I get an error message. I looked at the book and it says the cd works with Microsoft Windows 95, 98SE, 2000, and XP. I wanted to know is there anything that I can do to make this cd work with vista?

A. It will not work with Vista.

jloveys@nycap.rr.com

How to reinstall windows vista 64 bit without the cd?
Q. Because of computer errors I am going to reinstall windos vista. But windows vista was preinstalled on my laptop so I have no cd but I have a product key. How do I install it again.

A. Vista has a built-in Recovery option from F8 @ power-up...



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment